Our mission is to help our clients obtain affordable document preparation services in the legal and immigration field. With our knowledgeable experienced specialists, we are able to provide the best bilingual customer service that guarantees to guide you through the process until you have successfully accomplished your request.
What We Do:
Custody/visitation, child support, spousal support, and marital settlement agreements.
Other Document preparation Services
The small claims department of the court is designated to settle legal issues and problems arising from contractual or service disputes or other claims. The maximum amount one is able to recover in small claims court varies according to the state you file in and can range lower or up to $10,000.
- Green card thru marriage
- Green card thru employment
- Sponsorship green card thru family
- Sponsorship fiance visas consular
- Processing of green cards
- H1B visas
- E3 visas
- TN visas
- EB1 (alien of extraordinary ability)
- Green card cases
- O1A or O1B visas (alien of extra ordinary ability in the arts or sciences etc)
- Provisional Waiver
- Waivers of inadmissibility (when the clients stuck outside the country)
What People Say
“Mary at Help U Legal was there at every step of the way when I wanted to pick up from where I left off on my divorce. Not only did she help me get divorced in a timely manner but she also helped me get exempt for an IRS debt that was not mine. Thank you, Mary, for helping me with my issues. Now I can sleep and move on with my life having Help U Legal on my side. Thank you, God!” -Anna C. SandovalHelpULegal
“I was involved in a car accident last year and thanks to Mary at Help U Legal, I was able to get the lawsuit withdrawn against me. She helped me with her experience in personal injury, to communicate with the insurances to take care of it for me without having to hire a defense attorney. I am forever grateful! Thank you, Help U Legal for all your help!” -Samantha Rodrigo
The Power Team
- Nacarori RivasImmigration specialist for over 20 years. Expert in Immigration cases. Knowledgeable in the latest immigration laws. Bilingual and biliterate.
- Mary Castillo CardenasMulti-Licensed Executive with over 20 years of Customer Service and Etiquette experience in the legal field.
- Manuel CastilloMobile Process Server with 5 years of experience.
- Ruby CardenasRuby Cardenas, Executive Assistant with 15 years of experience.
State of California License Legal Document Assistant ( Registration #2019256304)
State of California Certified Notary Public (Commission #2311701)
Loan Signing Document Agent-State of California
NowRise Programs Certificate of Completion-Mindset Signature Program
NowRise Programs Certificate of Completion of Business Leadership Program
NowRise Programs Certificate of Completion The Art of Relationships Signature Program
J&M Personal Injury Law Firm Certificate of Completion-Leadership Program
J&M Personal Injury Law Firm Certificate of Completion- Management Program